Monday 21 March 2011

Tyler The Creator - Goblin LP


Look out for Goblin the upcoming LP on May 10th. If you haven't heard Tyler before check back in later I'll post Yonkers(second track) as my Random Track of The Day later, track list after the jump.



1. Goblin
2. Yonkers
3. Radicals
4. She (Ft. Frank Ocean)
5. Transylvania
6. Nightmare
7. Tron Cat
8. Her
9. Sandwitches (Ft. Hodgy Beats)
10. Fish / Boppin Bitch
11. Analog (Ft. Hodgy Beats)
12. Bitch Suck Dick (Ft. Jasper Dolphin & Taco)
13. Window (Ft. Domo Genesis, Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats, & Mike G)
14. AU79
15. Golden

4 comments:

Milksteak said...

Tyler is a genius, and the song Yonkers showcases it so well. This kids going far for sure.

tissue rejection said...

I can't wait for this. Tyler is so fucking awesome.

Anonymous said...

Does this link work..?

DesignTiem said...

I loved this album when I first heard it. It was the most intense rap I had ever heard. Now I'm not as shocked and amazed, but it's still a great album.

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.