Wednesday 18 May 2011

Cobe Obeah - Changing Times


"here have been many changes in my life, and I am thankful for those changes. Change is good, Change is Necessary, and they say changing you thoughts inevitably changes the world, since that’s the way the universe works. However, though Change is important one thing I will not change is the quality of music I create for the pleasure of others who do not know me personally or only desire one element of music while abandoning all other aspects of music. I love sharing my music to the world, but I also do this for my pleasure and self healing as well. Thoughts of Change inspired the creation of the song. – Cobe Obeah"

Download: Cobe Obeah - Changing Times.mp3

1 comments:

Sety said...

very nice music!

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.