Thursday 1 December 2011

Has-Lo - Reincarnate (Audible Doctor Remix)


Has-Lo's final release off his latest drop, Conversation B. Hit the jump for the lyrics that run with his great flow.




I make pussycat rap acts boogie and dash
Like I’m dog the bookie, I bully a track
Look behind Has-Lo’s eyes, a hive mind
I fight inside for inner peace with each side
Ironic. I’ll bit your head off
Hand you your necklace back. Put some ice on it
Life’s boring, I sleep mine away
Dream lucidly, try and see how deep I can fade
It’s bugged. Take a stroll in my subconscious
Where foul thoughts crumble the walls that block it
Mentally I’m crooked and cracked
White man say it’s ‘hood in me, could it be that?
I reflect and repel, I’m out of your reach
Too r-a-w for retail
I’m deep like hellraiser’s box, heavenly release
I’m imperfect. The wings made me complete
In my past life I rolled with a thief
Young knight, priest and a cleric
Still roll with me in spirit
I died in the field
Now I reincarnate and battle the beat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.