Tuesday 26 April 2011

Junk Science & Scott Thorough - You Could Have That Ft. Homeboy Sandman


"Me and Snafu met Homeboy Sandman when we were all guests on Billy Jam’s show on WFMU last Spring. I had baked cupcakes to bring to the radio station because I heard there were going to be a lot of rappers there and I thought it would be funny to do something so un-hip-hop, cause rappers are always mean to each other unnecessarily. So I was going to come through like, ‘hey guys, I baked cupcakes for everybody.’ Anyway, while we were up there, Billy played ‘Mean Mug’ from Homeboy Sandman’s album and I was like ‘Oh, he’s on that shit too.’ We ended up going to his album release party and he came to ours, and so when Snafu and Scott started making the beats for ‘Phoenix Down’ we immediately thought of getting Boy Sand on the album. Sometime over the summer we got up and recorded this one."


Download: Junk Science & Scott Thorough - You Could Have That Ft. Homeboy Sandman.mp3



Last Post: Homeboy Sandman - I Knew

2 comments:

Unknown said...

8bit styled cover. I like it.

Unknown said...

Not bad, not bad.

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.