Thursday 16 June 2011

Wingspan - Wait A Minute (Produced by Copywrite)


Wingspan just dropped by to give us his second single off his upcoming project. Enjoy!

"I wrote "Wait A Minute" in a really dark period in my life. A period where I didn't think I'd make it to my next birthday. I figured since today is my 21st birthday I'd release the second single off the upcoming 'Growing Wings'. Support that real shit. Shout out Copywrite for the crazy beat"


Download: Wingspan - Wait A Minute (Produced by Copywrite)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.