Tuesday 12 July 2011

ESSO - What If It Was You



Most of us will never be lucky enough to have our biggest problem in life be our biggest fan…so as I was listening to the “Dear Anne” instrumental, I decided to approach it a little differently with my version. “What If It Was You” asks a question that rarely gets answered: What if it was you in that position? How would you react? Would you still look at that same situation the same way afterward? You be the judge. – ESSO


Download: ESSO - What If It Was You.mp3

7 comments:

Shahan said...

I like the cover and the name of the track, and was a little upset when I started listening to it.

But it gets good! =D

thomau5 said...

interesting cover

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

braumaman said...

This is the type of stuff i like. Really seems different than the rest of the crowd.

Magixx said...

That's really nice stuff, keep it up

Neon said...

This is great
+followed

B said...

What if it was me? Excellent instrumental and concept

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.