Monday 28 November 2011

T.I. On His Relationship w/ Eminem (Video)



T.I. speaks with The Juice about Eminem and his support.

I haven’t had a chance to speak to Em since I’ve been home. I heard that while I was down, he was trying to get in contact with me, but I don’t know if the dots just didn’t connect. [Eminem] overcoming his own adversities, winning the battle against his own demons and continuing to break the mold and re-set the standard of what it means to be the most successful hip-hop artist in the game … I salute that to no end.

I love what he’s doing with Slaughterhouse. I love the move that he made to sign Yelawolf. And the record with him and Royce Da 5′9″. That record is going H.A.M. He killed that BET Hip-Hop Awards cypher. I’ve been peeping the move[ment].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.