Monday 13 February 2012

Alex Jordahl - Follow Me


Alex Jordahl is doing his thing, at the age of 17 and from Chicago comes this great track. Follow Me is produced by BlackLight Music and from his upcoming debut mixtape Wake Up, enjoy!

"This song was written after the passing of my grandfather, who is one of the people i look up to. Lately, my lifes been bittersweet with the success of my music. I Love and miss you grandpa, and hope I am making you proud. Rest In Peace."

- Alex Jordahl

Download: Alex Jordahl - Follow Me.mp3


Find Alex Jordahl On: Twitter, Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.