Monday 5 March 2012

Big K.R.I.T. - 4evaNaDay


Big K.R.I.T. just dropped his new mixtape entitled 4evaNaDay. Hit the jump for the other half of the artwork, track list and download, enjoy.


Download: Big K.R.I.T. - 4evaNaDay

01. Big K.R.I.T. - 8:04 AM
02. Big K.R.I.T. - Wake Up [Saxophone By Willie Brinson]
03. Big K.R.I.T. - Yesterday
04. Big K.R.I.T. - Boobie Miles
05. Big K.R.I.T. - 4EvaNaDay (Theme)
06. Big K.R.I.T. - Me And My Old School [Guitar By Mike Hartnett]
07. Big K.R.I.T. - 1986
08. Big K.R.I.T. - Country Rap Tunes
09. Big K.R.I.T. - Sky Club
10. Big K.R.I.T. - Red Eye
11. Big K.R.I.T. - Down& Out
12. Big K.R.I.T. - Package Store
13. Big K.R.I.T. - Temptation
14. Big K.R.I.T. - Handwriting
15. Big K.R.I.T. - Insomnia [Guitar By Mike Hartnett]
16. Big K.R.I.T. - 5:04 AM
17. Big K.R.I.T. - The Alarm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.