Monday 26 March 2012

PropaneLv - Blackout (Video)



Don't sleep on him, PropaneLv dose his thing on the track and with these visuals. Track is produced by D. Shuts and DJ Frank-DuX, enjoy!

"From Lv: "Blackout" kind of summarizes the journey I've been on the last year, or at least the one that's been going on in my head. Trying to figure out my sound, make music that people will like, and progress as an artist is a lot to put on my plate, and I realized pretty quickly that catering to other peoples tastes is the last thing I need to be doing. The organ D. Shuts laid down on this instrumental took me to the hiphop side of my spectrum, somewhere I haven't been in a while.

Maybe nows a good time to tell you I've got a project on the way. I'm
gonna put it out as soon as T Jack wins back his starting job in
Seattle. No, seriously."


Find PropaneLv On: Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All media featured on this page is claim to the rights of it's owners. I do not claim the rights of any information or media above. This blog and it's media and information is for entertainment purposes only. Files should not be kept longer 24 hours, unless nonprofit. Support the artist, buy the music.